Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cleaning Up

I feel terrible for so many people who are faced with a big clean up after the flood. One of the families interviewed in this news video belong to our church. Many of my neighbors are faced with major clean up. I feel guilty, but very happy that our clean up took about 30 minutes. The water only covered about half of our garage. It didn't even reach my raft I had put down and filled with a few toys to see if it would float.


My children wanted to clean and earn money so I just took pictures while they cleaned up. They are wearing their pajamas because it was pajama day at school. Nothing like cleaning up a little mud in pajamas! Their rubber boots are too small so Rachel borrowed mine and Erin Joy just wore her tennis shoes. Time to buy my children boots....we need them around here.




0 comments: