Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Rachel!

Rachel was so excited about her birthday. She kept waking up during the night. I finally let her get out of bed at 6:00 and open her presents.





After school, Rachel, Erin Joy, and a friend of Rachel's went to "Bella's Nail Spa" for a pedicure and manicure. Rachel wanted to go to Bella's because her cat is named "Bella." I took so many cute pictures of kids with their toes in colored water, cute fingers painted beautifully, and cute toes with snowflakes, but something is really wrong with my computer. I can see the thumbnails, but they never uploaded completed. Since I already deleted them from my camera, they are gone forever. I am VERY sad about this. I had cute video of Erin Joy giggling every time they touched her feet because she is so ticklish. Darn. I think this is what happened to the two songs Rachel sang that I am unable to access. I can see the thumbnail, but the video really doesn't exist. I am so frustrated with my computer. From now on, I will NEVER delete the pictures from my camera until I am positive they uploaded correctly.

Anyway, after a successfully fun mani/pedi, the girls had fun playing and eating at Burger King. I have about half of the pictures I took from Burger King. My favorite picture is of the three girls in their birthday crowns posing by a birthday mural. I can see the thumbnail, but I can't get it to upload. Shucks.

I am glad I took a picture of their cute toes on the railing at Burger King. That is the only evidence I have that my girls had a pedicure for Rachel's birthday. (I have a snowman on my toes and I took pictures of our four toes together, but now you will never see my snowmen because that picture didn't work.)




Our yearly tradition is to put the tree up after Rachel's birthday. Here is our tree...blocking most of the living room. My house is full of boxes (preparing to move, preparing for a flood so I can't put things in the garage) and adding the tree makes for a very full house. I feel like I'm living in a storage unit. It really is bad. I really didn't even want to put the tree up, but my children insisted. Of course we need a tree...how will Santa leave presents if we don't have a tree?




0 comments: