Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eight Years Ago

Dear Rachel,


I love you so much. When I held you on December 1, 2002, all the years of waiting, hoping, and yearning to be a mother finally came to an end. You are so precious to me. Watching you grow into a talented, sweet, beautiful young lady has been so rewarding and fulfilling. I am definitely "swept away" in your love! I hope you know how much I love you and care about you. I hope you know that you are never alone. I love you more than chips and salsa my sweet Rachel Bug!!

1 comments:

jodyfoznot said...

This was great, Stacey! Your are such a great momma to your girls. It's amazing how much more grown-up Rachel looks now that she did just a few short years ago when Erin Joy came home.

Our kids are growing too fast. I wish I could freeze this moment of their childhood and hold on longer.

Have a blessed day together!