Monday, December 20, 2010

Polar Party

We have always enjoyed the Polar Party at the Children's Museum and today was no exception. The girls had a blast. I had fun too even though I was exhausted all day. I even fell asleep on the bench while they were playing. Thank goodness I didn't snore. Too many late nights wrapping presents and trying to breathe (I have a cold...and sleeping hasn't been easy lately...)

The girls weren't even excited to see Santa because we have seen him so many times. I made them sit on his lap anyway.

We love the ornaments carved by the Quilceda Woodcarver Club. We have ornaments on our tree from 2006 from the Quilceda Carver Club.

We also have cinnamon ornaments from years ago hanging on our tree. We can always add a few more:)


It was raining, of course, but the rooftop adventure was still open so we played up there for a little while before we were too wet and cold.







Anybody under that hat??
There she is!!

Rachel was actually helping her sister with her carpet skates without anybody asking her. I was amazed. She usually isn't so helpful so I had to take a picture to document the occasion.





0 comments: