Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day After Surgery

Her eye was swollen shut this morning, but she has no blistering and no black spots.

While vacuuming last night, she came up behind me and I hit her with the handle of the vacuum. The force of the blow knocked her to the ground. She cried, and cried and I felt so terrible. I hit her right in the nose. She has a swollen spot and a little bruise on her nose. I might have hit her on her cheek too. I really couldn't tell. She cried for quite some time and ended up falling asleep in my arms. It was nice to snuggle with her for so long, but I felt horrible that I had hit her sore face.

She is back to her normal, happy self this morning. I am looking forward to a day off work. I'm going to get off the computer and play with Erin Joy while Rachel is in school. I have her all to myself for a few hours! Fun!!!

1 comments:

Lana said...

Lots of love to you, Erin. Libby says "I love my cousin."