Rachel and Erin Joy had a great time at school yesterday. I peeked into Rachel's classroom. She saw me and started jumping up and down and said, "I got A LOT of Valentines!" She was so excited! I was excited that I teach fourth grade and didn't have students jumping up and down with excitement. (Although I did have one crawling around the floor, barking, and howling like a dog. He even lapped up a candy heart off the floor with his tongue. I sent him into the hall. He is usually medicated, but wasn't yesterday and the excitement of Valentine's Day was just more than he could stand.)
The excitement continued when we got home. The girls looked at each Valentine and enjoyed them over and over again. Amazing what a silly piece of paper with a silly picture on it can do to excite my girls. I took video of Rachel talking about her Valentines and Erin Joy singing. Notice the Valentine that Rachel made for me.
You will see pictures of the girls being silly at the end of the video. They started tickling each other on the couch and I got 20+ great pictures. They ended up in a giggling heap by the time they were done tickling each other. Oh, I love my girls! They make me laugh and keep me young.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment