Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Clean House is a Sign of......

My life is definitely not wasted....

This room was clean yesterday. I know it was. I even vacuumed.

It took Erin Joy five minutes to empty every toy bin. She is like a human tornado.

The tornado sleeps peacefully on the couch. Why is her finger in her nose? Remember yesterday's post? She seriously picks her nose in her sleep. Why is she sleeping on the couch instead of bed? Well...that just means it was a long night...

I'd like to invite Samantha to come to my house and twitch her nose to clean up the toys.


Perhaps Mary Poppins will stop by to work her magic...

4 comments:

Lana said...

Oh dear, my life is pretty wasted! I finally bagged the toys up in those giant new ziploc bags. Libby only gets one at a time. David stepped on too many toys in the dark. Good luck-they're only little once!

Stephanie said...

If you see Mary or Samantha, will you please send them my way aftey they're done at your house? :) I like the new look of your blog. You continue to impress me with what a great mom you are!

lisa said...

I feel slightly guilty about that mess...we probably could have stayed and picked up some more! Although, we got to church right on time as it was, so Sorry!!

It looks fun though huh?

Stacey said...

Oh Lisa, don't feel guilty about the mess. It certainly wasn't your daughter's fault. Erin Joy always dumps her toys. She told me she dumped all the toys so she could show your daughter all the toys she had. Besides...it gave me something to blog about:)

(It's cleaned up now and the bins are even organized. That only happens when she dumps it so it's nice when it gets dumped once in awhile!)