I was so excited when the kindergartners walked past my classroom. That meant it was their turn to see the Pacific Science Center's exhibits. I just happened to have a break, so I followed them with my camera.
Rachel said this was her "best day ever." Not only did she have fun with science, it was the last day of Teddy Bear Week. She loved the teddy bear picnic, she loved wearing her teddy bear shirt, and she was so proud of the award that her bear got: "Hugest Bear Award." And...the best thing of all...she was the lucky line leader today! What a great way to spend leap day!
It was "twin day" yesterday. I can't believe I work with these silly people. I don't think any of them know about my blog so I'll post it without their permission and see if they discover it:)
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
Kathryn thinks the sunglasses are hilarious! Also, she changed her vote twice and decided she wanted to "get Rachel another cat." I told her we weren't getting her one, but she was supposed to guess what Rachel would want. She said, "I think she wants a cat now." Sorry for messing up the poll!
Post a Comment