I was able to visit with my aunt last night. A thoughtful friend took my girls to her house after work so I could go to Seattle for a visit. It was so nice to see her and talk with her. I was grateful that she recognized me and was even able to visit a little. My sweet, thoughtful aunt even offered to see me to the door. I smiled at her offer. There is no way she can sit up let alone stand up. She remains so sweet and so kind. I know my visit last night will be the last time I am able to visit with her on this earth. It is time for her to go. I will miss her, but she needs to be free from her tired, worn-out body. She will be welcomed by Jesus, angels, and loved ones who have passed before her. I love you, Aunt June.
Fiber Monday - Correcting errors
6 days ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment