Here is the view from my front porch. We ended up with about 6 inches of snow yesterday. It started raining and melted all but about 1 inch. We woke up to more snow and it is still snowing. Argh....where is spring?
It was about 60 degrees mid-February. I think we had spring in February. All the plants are confused. It is strange to see cherry blossoms covered in snow.
We're leaving tomorrow and we will have fun regardless of this crazy weather! Happy Spring Break!
Update: Well, church was canceled. We lost power for awhile this morning. Just when the neighbor turned on his generator, the electricity came back on. We played in the snow again. Erin Joy wasn't too excited about sledding so she just ate goldfish crackers at the top of the hill. The sledding wasn't too great. The snow was very wet and heavy. We kept getting stuck half-way down the hill. Rachel and I had fun playing fox and geese while Erin Joy watched. The game wasn't very successful with only one goose and one fox, but we had fun chasing each other (actually, she had fun...I just pretended...) The girls are enjoying a nice warm bath while I entertain myself by making yet another slide show. This had better be the last slide show with snow pictures! I hope we don't have any trouble driving to the train station tomorrow.
Fiber Monday - Correcting errors
6 days ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment