Humpty Dumpty played by the screen
Humpty Dumpty gave a great scream
She fell on her tush
In the rose bush
And was stung by a bee
On her knee.
Humpty Dumpty gave a great scream
She fell on her tush
In the rose bush
And was stung by a bee
On her knee.
I'll make another poll and let you guess the identity of "Humpty Dumpty." I'm so grateful that a few scrapes and a bee sting (that was actually on her upper thigh, but it didn't rhyme with "bee") were the only injuries from her fall. Our house is a small one-story house so she didn't fall from very far, however, our house is built six feet higher than standard houses because we live in a flood zone. It was far enough!
It brought back memories of earlier babysitting days. The only time I have ever called 911 was when a child I was babysitting fell from a second-story window. It is the only time I have ridden in an ambulance and I NEVER want to do that again....especially with a child. The child I was babysitting was very fortunate to have escaped with just a broken arm and scrapes on her face.
This experience taught us that screens just aren't meant to be pushed and played with and that she is not allergic to bees.
It brought back memories of earlier babysitting days. The only time I have ever called 911 was when a child I was babysitting fell from a second-story window. It is the only time I have ridden in an ambulance and I NEVER want to do that again....especially with a child. The child I was babysitting was very fortunate to have escaped with just a broken arm and scrapes on her face.
This experience taught us that screens just aren't meant to be pushed and played with and that she is not allergic to bees.










0 comments:
Post a Comment