Rachel and I had a great time working on her homework. In preparation for "Teddy Bear Week," we got to dress a bear. Of course, Rachel wanted a fairy princess bear.
Notice the eyelashes...they were from an old Halloween costume back in the days when we were allowed to dress up at school. One year, I was Ursula, the Sea Witch, from Little Mermaid and I wore those purple eyelashes. The fourth grade team would dress up as a character from a book. We would read the book as a read aloud to the students, then watch the movie on Halloween. The eyelashes brought back fond memories.
Anyway, I wish homework was always this fun. I prefer helping her make bears to helping her with her high school calculus. I had better enjoy each day and every moment. They are both growing so fast...
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment