The remaining pile of dirt before we started working today....
FINISHED!!!
The girls playing in their "secret house"
It has been so nice this week. It feels like spring. I have really wanted to go on a hike or something, but I have spent my free time after work shoveling rocks and dirt. I just finished tonight! YIPPEE!!! Just in time for it to rain tomorrow and all of next week.
The yard looks so much better. I no longer sink in mud when I walk through it. I think the drainage rock is going to do the trick. I'm actually glad it is going to rain. I can see where the puddles form and level it better before I plant grass.
The girls had Chinese Dance/language class today. While Rachel was in class, Erin Joy and I enjoyed playing at a park by the beach. It was so fun and so beautiful. I can't wait until summer! Poor Rachel was mad. While Erin Joy was in class, we went to the grocery store. I usually take Rachel to the park and Erin Joy to the store because Erin Joy is much easier to shop with...she doesn't whine and ask for things as much as Rachel. Today, however, it was Erin Joy's turn to enjoy the park and enjoy it we did!
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |











1 comments:
looks really nice stacey, you are a hard worker. (your girls are too, I am sure =))
Post a Comment