While Rachel was at piano lessons, Erin Joy and I hiked a little hill near the house where Rachel is taking lessons. We are going to do this every week unless the weather is too horrible. Not only did Erin Joy and I really enjoy our time together, it was a fun way for me to get a little much needed exercise. We didn't make it to the top of the hill before we had to turn around. Next week, we are going to walk faster and we will make it to the top.
Fiber Monday - Correcting errors
6 days ago










2 comments:
You are such an amazing momma! Most of us would take the opporunity to veg in the car while waiting for the piano lessons to be done... YOU go for a hike... A good role model for me.
Rachel is taking piano! I did not know that. Go RACHE!!
Post a Comment