It feels like a death in the family...gone is the bank of wild bleeding hearts, gone is the apple tree, gone are the tulips, gone is the barrel full of flowers, gone is the beautiful maple tree with the bird feeder...
I still have the bench. It was built by the Amish and is very sturdy. It has survived several floods and we dug it out of the mud after the landslide. It needs fixing, but it will be fine.
Here are pictures from the past (mostly of little Rachel...I seem to have more pictures of Rachel in the yard...)






I'm going to miss the bank full of wild Bleeding Hearts the most....










1 comments:
It will all come back.
I've lived thru several hurricanes and the aftermath is always depressing. But time (and nature) has a way of renewing everything.
Best of luck on your work. Hopefully everything will be done without any issues and you can continue to have lovely memories with your girls in your home.
Post a Comment