Erin Joy has been tagged by one of her internet friends, Lana. I'm excited to help her write 10 interesting things about herself.
TEN INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT ERIN JOY:
1. I like to dip my ice cream into ketchup as illustrated by these pictures taken on our trip to Vancouver.
2. I really like to read the same book over and over again. My current favorite is Shante Keys and the New Year's Peas. We have been reading this book almost daily since January.
3. I am VERY sensitive and cry VERY easily. If you skip me while playing Uno, I will probably sob.
4. I love to sing and dance.
5. I love to eat green beans cold...right out of the can. I also love peas.
6. I really don't like to get dressed by myself. My mom often makes me try. Sometimes I get things a little backwards and upside down.
7. I love art. I love to cut paper into little, tiny pieces all over the floor. When I color, I cover the whole page with color. I generally cover my hands, body and table as well.
8. I enjoy playing with my sister.
9. I am VERY sweet and kind and I have a beautiful smile.
10. I give great hugs and kisses to my mom. I love my mom and she loves me!
Erin Joy tags her sister, Rachel; her internet friends Reese and Ben; and her cousins, Mallory/Isaac.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
How fun....how clever to put pictures. That added such a nice touch to it. Loved reading and seeing her interests.
Post a Comment