Saturday, April 5, 2008

Rachel's Turn

10 Interesting Things About Rachel (she answered a few and I helped with some):

1. I love to sew. I really want a "real" sewing machine.

2. I like potato chips. (She doesn't like sweet things. No candy, cookies, or cake for her. Her mom eats all her Easter/Halloween/birthday candy.)

3. I like to dance. I really enjoy Chinese dance class.

4. I like to read and I love kindergarten.

5. I suck my thumb and snore when I sleep.

6. I love to wear dresses and pretty clothes.

7. I like to listen to Mom read Little House on the Prairie books at night.

8. I have a lot of imaginary friends. Angel, Moo-Cow, Scruffy, Delilah and Ditto often accompany me to school, dinner, and bed. When we play games, one of my friends usually plays with us too.
9. I love to play with my sister, Erin Joy.

10. I love my mom, and my mom loves me!
Rachel wants to tag her good friend, Kathryn, cousins Andrew/Lindsey, and Valberg cousins.


0 comments: