Is this January or April???? I'm sick of winter and I'm sick of taking snow pictures. If you want to see our April record-breaking snow-storm...check out my friend's blog (just click on the words...)
She lives about 30 minutes southwest of us and has more snow than we have so her pictures are better than mine would have been. We only got about an inch at our house. It is supposed to keep snowing today...we'll see.
Yesterday, Rachel was busy being sick. She woke up and in her feverish state saw the snow from the window and started crying. "Oh, please don't make me go sledding. My head is dizzy." I laughed, gave her a big hug, and rocked her back to sleep. She sure is snuggly when she is sick.
The last thing I want to do is go sledding. Santa already made his surprise spring visit. No more Santa and no more sledding! I want to work in the yard and see the tulips again.....
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment