
This is a picture that my sister-in-law took of their backyard. They still have three feet of snow! I'm glad I no longer live in Idaho. I'm sorry that my family living there are still dealing with winter.
In February, I thought we would have an early spring because February was nice and warm. In fact, February was nicer than March and April have been. Earlier this week, my fourth graders all ran to the window because it was snowing. We had an amazing hail storm too.
I think this crazy weather is finally over. We have FINALLY seen signs of spring here. Yesterday, I saw the sun for the first time in a long time. I had almost forgotten how warm and beautiful the sun is and what the sky looks like when it isn't gray. I had forgotten that under the clouds, it really is blue :)
We planted the Arbor Day trees we were given at school and then played by the river. Today it is supposed to be sunny and even warmer. I heard maybe even 70 degrees! Oh joy! We are going to venture to the tulip fields after dance class. We have to do it today because it is supposed to rain again tomorrow....
Happy Arbor Day a little late (it was on the 9th in case you missed it) and happy spring! I made a little puzzle with a few Arbor Day pictures because Rachel really likes these puzzles. I don't really like using Smilebox because when you click on it, it takes you away from my blog. The puzzle is kind of fun though...try it. (Sorry about the annoying music. You can turn your sound off if it gets too annoying.)
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |











2 comments:
Well...Smilebox isn't working for me at all. It will do the first puzzle then stops. I'll try to fix it tonight. If I can't fix it, I'll just post the pictures or something...
Sorry about that.
Idaho Falls is not like that. It was a beautiful day yesterday. The snow that is like that is in the Teton Valley.
Post a Comment