So here are the rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4) Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok here it goes:
1) **Lavonne TAGGED me **
2) a) I love to eat spicy food. I always have a BIG bowl of homemade salsa in the refrigerator.
b) I enjoy playing on my daughters' online Webkinz accounts while they sleep. I earn "Webkinz cash" for them by playing silly games.
c) I enjoy playing the piano. It is a great way to relax (when I'm not busy playing Webkinz on the computer).
d) I love China/Taiwan. I served a mission for my church in Taiwan. I learned Mandarin and I learned about the culture and the people. I love my daughters and I am so glad that they are from China.
e) I love playing with my girls. We do something fun every day. Some days when I feel like I have too much to do and not enough time to spend with my children, I set the timer for 30 minutes and tell them I will play whatever they want me to play for that amount of time before I have to do boring mommy chores (dishes, laundry...). I love our 30 minute play sessions.
f) I love trees, mountains, waterfalls, rivers, and the ocean. I love our beautiful world and I love exploring God's creations with my girls.
g) I still believe in Santa Claus. He brings me presents every year. This year he is going to bring me my own panda Webkinz so I can play with my own Webkinz and not have to play with my daughters' Webkinz on the sly.
Ok now it's your turn...how about the first seven people who read to the end of this post are the seven people I tag. Have fun!
Bad Internet
1 day ago











1 comments:
OK, cool to learn about this side of you. What did you do in Taiwan?
My kids play puppy and it is a lot of fun. We enjoy morning time on the wknds when all six of us sometimes one of the cats stays with us in bed and we just cuddle and play - building memories that will last a lifetime!
Lavonne
Post a Comment