Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun With a Friend

I love the day after a laser treatment. I have to take a day off and stay home to watch Erin Joy for signs of infection, discomfort, blisters, swelling, and so forth. Erin Joy has always been fine and today was no exception. The day after surgery means a bonus day off for us.

Rachel invited a friend to come over after kindergarten and the girls had a blast playing together. Their favorite thing was collecting snails in a bucket. They must have had at least 20 snails. They fed them popcorn (I'm sure the snails loved the salt), gave them water (drown them), and built them houses out of sand at the river. I'm not sure how many lived which was fine with me. I don't want snails eating my flowers.

I put a few of the pictures from today in a slideshow. It makes me anxious for summer. I'm still watching that countdown closely!

1 comments:

jodyfoznot said...

Stacey,

I'm praying for you and Erin Joy today. I'm glad you got to spend some time with her on your day off.

Summer will be here before you know it!

Blessings,
Jody