Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Bella!

I know this is silly, but we celebrated Bella's birthday today. Bella was found with her mother and brother on property that my cousin purchased. We don't really know when her birthday is, but May 1st is probably close. (She's not the only member of our family with an unknown birthdate...)

I have never wanted a pet, but I'm so glad my girls convinced me to get a cat. I really love this cat who is currently sitting on my lap chewing on cords and playing with my mouse. Funny how she has become part of the family.


Here is Bella when she was just a little kitty sleeping on Erin Joy.



Look how big she is now enjoying a nap stretched out by Rachel.


Bella enjoyed her birthday cat food.


Ready for her presents!


She loves her new toy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLA!

0 comments: