Rachel is making homework for me. After we have school, I "hafto" do my homework. Notice she writes "Stacey" instead of "Mommy" because she insists that I use my "real" name.
I helped her spell the word "picture." She helped me identify the pictures of the grapes, gate, and green so I would get the correct answers. She gave me the nice star below my name when I answered correctly.
Draw something I love...that's easy...I drew a picture of Rachel and Erin Joy. I'm not a very good artist. Rachel was very mad that Erin Joy is taller than she is in the picture. She was also mad that I didn't include Bella, the cat, in the picture. She added Bella to my picture before giving me another star.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
mallory pointed to rachel's drawing and said, "this is me and ike" very cute rachel!
Post a Comment