Rachel's kindergarten class made a Mother's Day book. Each student talked about their mothers. It was so funny! One student said, "My mom is nicer than my dad." Another student said, "She's going to buy me a baby shark on Saturday." One boy commented, "She buys me toys and doesn't put me in time out." Several students wrote about the TV shows their mom watch and shopping.
This is what Rachel wrote (I'll add commentary).
I love my mother because she makes me food. Her french fries are my favorite! [I'm glad she likes frozen fries that I throw in the oven.] My mom takes me to the park. She likes to play with me. [This is true.] Her favorite thing to eat is salad. [This is NOT true. I'm just trying to be healthy so I have been eating a lot of salad lately. It helps to balance out the french fries.] She lets me feed the kitty. My mom has golden hair that is very curly. [It is very curly. It isn't exactly golden though. More like gray...golden sounds nice though.] Her eyes are brown. [Nope. My eyes are blue.] She likes to scrapbook. [Yep, that's true.] I love my mom more than a flower. [I love you too, Rachel! Definitely more than a flower!]
Bad Internet
1 day ago










1 comments:
What sweet words from sweet Rachel! You are indeed a great mom! Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment