Thursday, May 1, 2008

Future Teachers

Almost daily after teaching school all day, I get to have more school while my girls teach me. We have to do the Pledge of Allegiance, journals, workshops/centers, practice our letters, sing songs, and read stories. Yesterday, I had fun video taping our school session. I took over an hour of video. I cut it to five minutes so it won't be too boring.

I didn't have my camera out when we said the pledge to a balloon because Rachel couldn't find the little flag she got at a Fourth of July parade one year. That was probably not a respectful thing to do, but well...we did it anyway.

I am always the student. Stuffed animals and dolls are also students. Rachel is always the teacher. Erin Joy is sometimes a student and sometimes a teacher. Yesterday, she was a teacher.

Here are my girls in action:


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You constantly amaze me at the incredible mom that you are! Keep up the good work and I'll continue to try to be more like you. :)

bec said...

mallory liked rachel's story. now she is looking at me bashfully. I still can't believe how grown up your kids are! can't wait to see you in june!