Rachel has learned so much this year in kindergarten. Check out her great story posted above. She forgot a few words. I'll add what she meant to say in brackets and help her with her spelling a little.
Translation:
"I love my cat. My cat caught a bird. I [went] to the park with my sister [and played] on the swings. I like to play. I love to sleep. I never wake up."
I laughed very hard when I read the sleeping part. This story is definitely non-fiction. She loves to sleep and I have a terrible time waking her up in the morning. Erin Joy gets up early every day regardless if it a school day or a vacation day. I have to drag Rachel out of bed every day...even Saturdays. We have dance class at 10:30 in Seattle which is about an hour drive from our house. Last Saturday, she was still sleeping soundly at 9:30.
She got mad when I woke her up. "You told me I could sleep in today," she complained.
"You did sleep in. You slept in until 9:30."
"Well, I'm not done sleeping yet."
Sheesh...she is going to be really hard to wake up when she is a teenager. That's coming faster than I would like...
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment