We had a great time today. We went on a little hike along the old railroad tracks near the Stillaguamish River with several friends. The old tunnel was especially fun. Unfortunately, I dropped my camera on some rocks while we were crossing a scary landslide. The top is dented and very scratched, but it still works. I love my little Canon!
Rachel says her favorite part of the hike was eating lunch.
Erin Joy says her favorite part of the hike was playing with Tuki-Luki (her doll that rode in a backpack).
My favorite part was talking to friends and taking pictures.
Weekly update - October 30, 2026
11 hours ago












3 comments:
What a beautiful hike! Lover Rachel's braids!
Lisa
OOOOpsss- I mean love Rachel's braids
LOL--actually, the braids belonged to Erin Joy. Rachel's just had a headband in her long hair. I don't have as many pictures of Rachel because she hiked at the front of the group with the big girls. I didn't see her until we made it to the tunnels. Erin Joy hiked with me so I made her pose for pictures.
Post a Comment