Chinese New Year is tomorrow. We prepared ourselves by cleaning the house (just the inside..the outside is another story...), buying new clothes, and getting our hair cut. Rachel refused to get her hair cut. She also refused to wear a Chinese dress to the activities last night. She was more than willing to pick out new clothes though. Erin Joy and I picked something off the clearance rack, but Rachel has expensive taste. Her outfit cost more than Erin Joy's and mine combined. Oh, well. I didn't feel like insisting she buy something cheaper. I have to pick and choose my battles with her. I'm saving up for the big ones when she is a teenager so I didn't push the issue of the traditional hair cut and the traditional dress or the expensive new clothes.
Weekly update - October 30, 2026
11 hours ago










1 comments:
wow what a fun party! i liked the lion dance. pretty hard for two people to roll on the ground connected with a costume.
Post a Comment