We are home and the girls are still sleeping so I'll quickly blog. I am uploading pictures at the moment...over 500 of them...sheesh.... I'll choose my favorites and post them momentarily.
I have mixed feelings about being home. It was good to see our cat, but that's about the only thing I missed.
I'm ready to get on the next plane and go back to Disneyland. I miss the warm weather already. We were welcomed by about 4-6 inches of snow at our house. At least they FINALLY plowed our neighborhood. The garbage man STILL has not picked up our garbage. Maybe the mail carrier will finally come? It is supposed to snow 4 inches today. I'm ready to go back to Southern California!!!!
I'm going to miss somebody making my bed every day. I sure have a lot of laundry to do. I'm going to miss the swimming pool and hot tub. And of course, I'm going to miss all the fun.
We'll be back someday...that was a vacation I certainly wouldn't mind repeating:)
Fiber Monday - Correcting errors
6 days ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment