...when you have SO many friends. I couldn't believe all the people who came to help me clean up this morning. There must have been about 20-30 people. They came with chainsaws, shovels, and wheelbarrows. They cut trees, dug the mud off of my house, and hauled two truck loads of logs to somebody who wants firewood. It only took a few hours. Several people brought food too. Sheesh....it was wonderful! I feel loved and supported.
I still have a lot left to do. A backhoe will come and help pull stumps and help with the dirt and mud. The siding needs to be fixed or perhaps replaced. Right now, it looks so much better. It feels great to have the mud and trees off my house.
I'm actually excited to landscape. My yard has new possibilities. It is now sunnier and bigger. I think it will be beautiful when it is finished. I just hope and pray more of the slope doesn't fall on me before it is landscaped and I can sell it...










0 comments:
Post a Comment