My flood insurance adjuster was just here. The news isn't good. My flood insurance policy doesn't cover mudslides. I made a claim with my home owner's insurance. I sure hope they cover it or at least try to get the bank that owns the house above me to cover it. In the mean time, an emergency debris removal team is coming soon (hopefully...I'm on a long list...) to remove the trees and mud and put in a retaining wall. I'm not sure who will pay for it. Please pray really hard that it isn't me....I need to pay for Disneyland....I'd rather pay for Disneyland....
If our governor declares the latest flood a "state of emergency," I can apply for help from FEMA, but they usually don't do much good. They generally give no or low interest loans which would help, but I really need somebody to just pay for it.
Fiber Monday - Correcting errors
6 days ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment