Well, mudslide damage is not covered by my home owner's insurance either. What in the heck is insurance for anyway?????
My last hope is FEMA. I have heard nothing good about FEMA. I can't even apply until this area has been declared a "state of emergency." The recent flooding has not been declared an emergency yet, but the paperwork is in the process. I am supposed to wait for an estimate of damage and call the stupid people back at DEM. I have called them twice before and the fire department has contacted them. They told me they would come and look at the house. They never did. They told me they would return phone calls. They never have. I am supposed to trust them to help me find a way to pay for this???? I don't think so.
Does anybody have a few thousand dollars laying around or a big back hoe and a dump truck?
I want the mud, trees, and debris off my house NOW. I can't wait for the crazy government to take months to decide that they won't do anything about it anyway.
Bad Internet
1 day ago










0 comments:
Post a Comment