I love summer. I know I have said that before, but I'll say it again. I love summer. I am so sad that it is August. I am so sad that I am already getting mail, email, and even a phone call concerning school. I'm trying hard to ignore the calendar and enjoy every last minute of summer.
My favorite thing to do in the summer is nothing. That's what we did yesterday. We walked across the street to the river and played for hours. The girls built a town out of sand and played in the river. I played with them, relaxed in the sand, and read a magazine. Heaven. We then went back to our house and played in the swimming pool (to wash off the sand).
It would have been a perfect day, but Rachel was stung by a bee. Poor girl. It stung her on her eyelid. She screamed for quite some time. Her eye was swollen shut. I should have taken a picture. I'll take a picture this morning if it is still swollen. She is still sleeping. She loves to sleep. She will have a rude awakening....literally....when school starts.
Anyway, other than the bee sting, it was a perfect day.
2 comments:
Adorable pictures!
Nikki
www.madebynikki.blogspot.com for blog design updates!
Stacy, we can't wait to come play in your river! We leave Georgia in 8 days. See you soon!
Post a Comment