I have never figured out why it bothers my girls when the other one is touching them. One of their frequent complaints in the car is, "She is touching me." Oh brother. Look at them touching each other while they sleep. Isn't that sweet. That would never happen when they are awake. In the second picture, Erin Joy is sleeping on top of Rachel. They are so sweet...especially when they are sleeping.
I took this picture before I had to wake them up to go to daycare. I have had teacher meetings this week and school begins next week. I hate waking them up. Rachel is especially grumpy in the morning. 183 teaching days until summer. I'm going to make a countdown...I will survive, I will survive...
(By the way, yes, Erin Joy is wearing gloves. This is my new method of getting her to not pick her nose while she sleeps. I'm tired of bloody noses during the night. It's working so far.)










1 comments:
Sweet girls and sweet moments .
183 teaching days until summer , hmmmm I think it's almost the same thing for me , I begin the countdown tomorrow ,yes we will survive , we will survive ....
Post a Comment