Saturday, August 9, 2008

Birthday Party Fun


birthday party fun from Vimeo.

The girls had a great time at a "slip 'n slide" birthday party. They have a little hill in their yard so they made their own slide using tarps and sprinklers. I really wished I would have brought my suit. It sure looked like a lot of fun. Erin Joy never mustered up enough courage to slide down, but she had fun swinging, playing in the pool, and playing with her friends. I love the view from their backyard. They live across the river from us, but they have a much better view and being above the river, they are out of the flood zone that we live in. I took pictures of the kids with the great background behind them. I got a few good pictures of Erin Joy with a nice background.

It rained heavily last night and stopped 10 minutes before the party. When the party ended, it started raining again. We lucked out.

I made a movie and uploaded it with Vimeo. I usually use YouTube or Google Video, but I saw a video made with Vimeo on another blog and the quality seemed much better than YouTube or Google so I had to try it. It uploaded pretty quickly. Let me know if you can see a difference in the quality.

UPDATE: Well, I watched the video and it kind of cuts in and out, but I like the quality of the pictures better. I'm not happy they revealed my last name. I have been trying to not put my last name on my blog or divulge where I live (other than the Northwest) because I don't want any weirdos tracking my girls or me. Anyway...hopefully no serial killers are reading this.

0 comments: