Monday, August 4, 2008

Fun at Mt. Hood

After our wonderful reunion, we stayed an extra day and enjoyed playing at the  Mt. Hood Skibowl Adventure Park.  The girls enjoyed the kiddie car rides.  I loved looking at the view of Mt. Hood while we played.


Erin Joy liked the bungee trampoline, but never got brave enough to do a flip.

Rachel tried to do a flip, but never made it completely over.

We enjoyed several other attractions, but I didn't take any pictures.  I think I took so many pictures at the reunion that I just didn't feel like taking another picture.  I couldn't take any pictures on the alpine slide because I had to ride with the girls and I couldn't ride and take pictures.  It went really fast and I screamed right along with my girls.  It sure was a lot of fun! 

 I did take a few pictures during our miniature golf game.  I'm not sure what sport the girls thought they were playing.

Pool?

Croquet? 

Baseball?

Another baseball swing...and she wondered why her ball seemed to always bounce off the course.

1 comments:

Dan Ward said...

good grief! I hope the girls yelled FORE when they hit the ball. :) They were hitting the ball with Gusto!

Looks like you had a great trip.