My first BLOGGY-AWARD! I am so excited! I got this from Monica Thanks, Monica!
So here is how this thing works: 1st I have to answer a little questionnaire thingy which is all about me. Then I have to choose 7 bloggers who I feel are BRILLIANT (see list below) and I give them the award. They will post their own answers to the questionnaire on their own blog and they will choose 7 more recipients. And so it goes! Here is the questionnaire:
A. Attached or single? single
B. Best friend? my Mac
C. Cake or pie? both
D. Day of choice? any day without work
E. Essential item? my camera and my Mac
F. Favorite color? blue and green
G. Gummy bears or worms? taste the same to me....I really do like sour patch kids and swedish fish....does that count?
H. Hometown? Goshen, Idaho (I dare you to find that on a map...)
I. Indulgence? Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream
J. January or July? July....no school!!!!
K. Kids? Yes, I love my girls!!! Rachel and Erin Joy
L. Life isn’t complete without? my girls obviously
M. Marriage date? what does that mean?
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 3 sisters and 3 brothers
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
R. Reasons to Smile? my girls
S. Season of choice? summer...no school!!!
T. Tag seven peeps! (see below)
U. Unknown fact about me? I sing in the shower...loudly...drives Rachel crazy
V. Vegetable? tomatoes from my father's garden
Y. Your favorite food? chips and salsa
Z. Zodiac sign? gemini
Now I give this award to: Becky, Lisa, the other Lisa, Lavonne, Ada, Kristine, Stephanie (you can tag Holly), Jody, and Scott. That's more than seven. I can't count very well. You can tag yourself if you are feeling left out or want something to write about....










0 comments:
Post a Comment