Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just For Rachel

Rachel lost her second tooth tonight. If this keeps up, she will have a hard time eating corn on the cob. I hope she loses her top teeth in time for Christmas so she can sing, "All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth."

She told me I had to take her picture and put it on the blog. I told her we really didn't need to. If I blogged about all her teeth, it would get boring. Just the first tooth is extra special. She got mad and told me EVERY tooth is special. So here is a picture just for you, Rachel.

She also insisted I zoom in so you can all see the hole. She doesn't like to suck her thumb with her new hole. Oh good!! Maybe losing teeth will help with the thumb sucking!!

Erin Joy was feeling left out. Here is a picture of her beautiful smile. She keeps asking when her teeth will fall out. Too soon, sweetie...too soon...

Here is a closeup view...she wanted a picture of her mouth...just like Rachel's.

0 comments: