Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Haircuts and Playing at the Park



Check out the new haircuts!  I tried to convince Rachel to donate her hair to "locks of love" but she refused to have that much cut off (she needed to get at least 10 inches cut).  She did agree to have about 6 inches removed.  I was so happy!  It will be much easier to take care of and I think it is really cute.  I really love Erin Joy's hair too.  I love her hair short and she agreed to have it cut short.  After the beautician was done, Erin Joy looked in the mirror and exclaimed, "I look like a boy!"  She doesn't look like a boy!  The beautician then put a bow in her hair to reassure her that she did indeed look like a beautiful girl.

We then enjoyed an afternoon at the park.  The girls enjoyed the splash park and all the playground equipment and I enjoyed taking pictures.  I also enjoyed making yet another movie on my Mac.  I really LOVE my Mac!!!

I hope you aren't sick of all my movies.  I figure you don't have to watch if you don't want to...

By the way....I am still finding Es around the house.  I didn't notice the coffee table had about 6 or 7 Es until this morning.  I'm glad she knows that letter so well.  I hope she eventually figures out the other 25....

2 comments:

The DeVito's said...

Their haircuts are darling! I have a Flip video camera and the program it came with makes the video.

Monica said...

I love Erin Joy's hair. I'd cut mine short like that if my hair wasn't so thick and wavy...I'd kill for Asian hair, LOL.

I'm thinking of cutting 10 off for locks of love. My hair goes down to the top of my butt...

Cute haircuts!

Monica