Sunday, December 14, 2008

Angel Erin Joy

Our church was cancelled today due to snow.  Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, Erin Joy's preschool program was today at the church affiliated with the preschool/daycare she attends.  They had services despite the snow.  


Funny, when I first moved here, I thought people were so silly to be scared of snow.  Where I grew up, it snowed from October to May.  Once it even snowed on my birthday in June.  I have lived here too long.  I really don't like to drive in the snow.  I don't think anybody has heard of a snowplow or sanding the road.  The snow here is very wet.  Combine very wet, icy snow with a lot of hills and driving is an adventure.

We made it to the church and enjoyed a wonderful service.  The highlight being the preschool performance.  Doesn't Erin Joy make a great angel???  I loved watching her lose her arms in the extra long angel sleeves.  I also enjoyed watching the boy next to her yawning and wiping his nose on his angel sleeve during the performance.

I'm a little sad.  This will be my last year watching a preschool performance...


0 comments: