Friday, December 19, 2008

Let There Be Light

We have been without electricity since yesterday afternoon.  Our power came back on this morning, but my neighbors are still without.  It is really weird.  I am the only one on my street with electricity.  I'm feeling very guilty, but very grateful.  It is too cold to be without power.  I'll invite all my neighbors over....


It is 9* right now.  Definitely too cold for me.  It is supposed to be sunny, but cold today and tomorrow and then ANOTHER storm will be here.  This time, not only will there be snow and cold, but there will be wind.  I probably won't have power.  The tree loaded with snow that is hanging over my neighbor's roof will probably fall on the roof with a little wind.  I hope not...

Definitely stuck here until at least Christmas when the snow is supposed to turn to rain.  It is then supposed to snow AGAIN the weekend after Christmas.  

I'm really tired of being stuck in my house, but I'm so grateful to have power.  I am so sorry that my neighbors are without.

0 comments: