Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Monica.  I like this kind of stuff too, Monica.  I'll waste time on the computer and do it now while my kids are actually playing together nicely.  They are playing with the nativity set and Barbies again.  They have been escaping to Egypt which is under the Christmas tree.  I love it when they play without arguing.  It does happen once in awhile....

8 Favorite TV shows: (I don't have TV at the moment, but when I did...this is what I liked...this will show my age...I was in college when I last watched TV....20 years ago....)
*MASH
*Bewitched (this was my favorite show when I was a kid and I watched reruns on the sly as a college student...I loved Gilligan's Island and Brady Bunch as a kid too....now I'm really showing my age....)
*Sienfeld
*The Cosby Show
*Frasier
*Everybody Loves Raymond
*Remington Steele (just to look at Pierce Brosnan's eyes)
*that hospital show with George Clooney...what was the name of it???....I haven't watched TV in so long...I'm not kidding....I'm probably the only person in the USA who has never seen American Idol or Survivor or whatever....am I missing something???

8 Things I look forward to:
*Disneyland in 17 days
*Christmas
*going to the Nutcracker tomorrow
*spring break
*Summer Vacation
*watching my children's college graduation
*watching my children get married in the temple
*retirement

8 Things on my wish list:
*losing weight
*A new house
*A new job near my new house
*A new car...a Prius would be nice
*To travel to China and Taiwan
*To visit Ireland and catch a leprechaun near a fairy tree
*To live in China
*a credit card that I never had to pay off

8 Things I did yesterday:
*Scrapbooked (in the middle of the night when the kids were in bed and I'm very tired today)
*taught fourth graders
*mailed 5 boxes ($50.00) worth of Christmas donations from my students to the soldiers my students have been writing to in Iraq
*two loads of laundry
*dishes
*played Barbie and Polly Pocket and school
*cleaned the litter box
*took the garbage out

8 Favorite Restaurants:
*Szechuan Cuisine in Seattle
*PeiKing Palace in Seattle
*a really good Mexican Restaurant in Idaho Falls that I liked so much I eventually got a job there as a teenager so I could eat all the chips and salsa I wanted....I can't even remember the name of it.....it sure was good though.....
*Outback Steakhouse just to eat their Bloomin' Onions
*Azteca
*Jumbo Buffet (it has great Chinese food considering it is an all-you-can-eat buffet...it also has a great Mongolian BBQ and a sushi bar...yummy!)
*Chinook's for great fish tacos

*a little local place called Ike's...my girls love their milkshakes, grilled cheese sandwiches and fries and I love their spicy teriyaki (it is an American food place owned by Koreans who make great teriyaki...)

Your turn....you can tag yourself if you want to...I'll specifically tag:

Lisa (my last post with videos was for you, Lisa...hang in there...)
Shelli (you haven't written in so long and I have been hoping for a Sawyer update...)
Erin (my sister who blogged one entry almost a year ago and needs to remember her password and do it again...blogging is better than facebook....I promise!)
Sasha  (I need to see more pictures of my cute nephew soon...)
Crystal (because you tagged me, but I had already done your tag recently...)

That would be nine...that's close enough to eight...I never was very good with math...

1 comments:

Lisa and Tate said...

Thank you for your video and words of encouragement on this long wait for Tate! I will have to work on this tag and post in a few days....

Thank you for sharing the joy of your two daughters....