Happy birthday to my sweet seven year old daughter! I can't believe how fast time is going....
She woke up very early because she wanted to open her presents before school. She was ready for the day before 6:00. She received a few gifts and ate ice cream pie for breakfast. (Rachel doesn't like cake and just wanted ice cream for her birthday.)
We enjoyed pizza for dinner and then came home and decorated the Christmas tree. I figure this is a good tradition...decorate the tree on your birthday.
She isn't getting a big party this year because we are going to Disneyland just after Christmas. That is birthday present enough.
The girls had a great time decorating the tree. The only ornament up high is one that I placed there. There are no ornaments on the back or side. I thought about rearranging, but I like it the way it is. It has personality.
The empty top:
The bottom front:










3 comments:
Happy birthday from France Rachel !
7 years old , you're really a big girl now , enjoy your gifts and your beautiful christmas tree !
Christine,Marie and Lucie
i like the tree. our tree has no ornaments on the bottom. the combination of isaac and the kitty has proven deadly for those ornaments. mallory will put them back at least.
anyway, happy birthday number 7 rachel! have your mom look up a they might be giants video called 7. very suitable for your 7th birthday.
we decorated our tree tonight, Sean put 4 ornaments on one branch also. He and Erin Joy have the same decorating strategy!
Post a Comment