Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beautiful but Cold

I love the gorgeous view from my front porch.  I love the almost full moon against the clear sky.  It has been clear, but very cold.  The snow hasn't melted much and more is on its way.  I think it is beautiful and fun to play in, but NO fun to drive in.  We don't believe in snowplows around here or something.....
The moon peeking through the frost covered trees......
The river near my house that I love (or hate when it is flooding.....)
A closer view...trying to get the pink sky in the picture but it didn't work very well with my little cheap camera...
My neighbor's nativity scene that I love...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hi Stacey! It was really wonderful to come by your blog and see how everyone is doing! Rachel and Erin Joy are growing up to be very beautiful young ladies. I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you and the girls! I don't know if my mum told you or not...but I am getting married! Yay! Anyway, wishing you and the girls the best Christmas ever!

Love,

Rachel Toebe

lamamachina said...

The winter views from your home are lovely.