...we are happy, but very exhausted. We left early this morning when only nocturnal animals are awake. My girls were too excited to sleep on the plane even though I tried several times to get them to try to sleep. They were so excited that they wouldn't let me sleep either. Grrr....
We got to our hotel too early to check in, so we left our bags and went to Disneyland. We stood in a lot of lines, but the girls didn't mind as much as I did. We went to the "Fantasyland" part of Disneyland today to get it out of the way. These are the rides my girls have really wanted to go on (the tea cup ride being the one they have talked about the most). They loved the teacups and were brave enough to go without me (I don't like going around and around). They also enjoyed Flying Dumbo, the carousel, and other such rides. We all enjoyed "It's a Small World" which they have redone with a holiday theme. We saw Mickey Mouse today and that was a highlight too. Now we can go to areas that I am interested in...Splash Mountain here we come!
It is so HOT here! My girls even complained about the heat a couple of times. We have the air conditioning on in our room. It feels really strange to go from feet of snow and slush to heat.
Rachel said, "It is 2,000 degrees out here." She was close....
We went back to our hotel armed with McDonald's take out. This hotel has an amazing swim area and we swam for a few hours in the beautiful sunshine after eating. Since I can't download pictures at the moment, click here to see pictures of our great swimming area.
We were planning on going back to Disneyland tonight to see the parade and fireworks, but we are so tired that I think we will just watch a little TV and go to bed.
I forgot my USB cord to download pictures. I am so mad at myself. The only reason I brought my laptop was so I could download pictures and write about our adventures. I was going to download a couple of my favorite pictures each day. Imagine a picture of my girls wearing princess Mickey Mouse ears standing by the castle. That is today's picture.
I'll probably just wait to write about our adventures when we get back. It's boring without the pictures. I hope my memory card holds lots of pictures. Maybe I'll borrow a USB cord or buy one or something. I took 70 pictures today. Maybe I'll just delete pictures....
On to SeaWorld tomorrow!










2 comments:
Dear Rachel and Erin Joy~
I hope you have a great time in Disneyland!! Don't forget to say hi to Ariel for me!!
Love, Miss Jennifer
Oh wow... jealous here in SNOWY Utah... have a fab time!!!
Post a Comment