My girls have had a lot of fun playing with the various Nativity sets we have around the house. They have now combined them into one large set. I have had fun taking pictures of the various arrangements I discovered.
I thought Mary was on the dollhouse having a time-out. When the girls discipline their dolls in the dollhouse, they give them time-outs on the roof. I asked Erin Joy why Mary was on the roof and she told me because there was no room at the inn.
Why is everybody in line??? They are lined up for school, of course!!
Who is the teacher??? Barbie, of course!!
Why is the Wiseman in the shower?? He is filling up his cup with water, of course.
Why is baby Jesus on the stove?? That's not a stove, Mommy, that's his crib.
Why are the shepherds sleeping in the dollhouse?? It is night time and they are tired, of course!!
Why are there two babies in Erin Joy's gas mask?? That's not a gas mask, it's a stroller.
Silly girls!










1 comments:
Funniest post I've read in a long, long time!
Post a Comment