Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Report



Santa found us! He is used to a lot of snow. The girls went to sleep surprisingly fast, however, Rachel woke up at 2:00 and wanted to open presents. She was told to go back to sleep, but she didn't sleep very well. Finally at 5:30, she woke Erin Joy up and they started in on the presents. They were done unwrapping before 7:00. They got what they wanted and more. They each got a journal, scrapbook kit, photo album, and cameras for Disneyland. Their Aunt Sue gave them (and me) spending money for souvenirs at Disneyland.  They had a lot of fun with Littlest Petshop toys, High School Musical Twister game, Cinderella Enchanted Slipper game, sewing and cooking, and riding scooter around the house.

I got what I wanted too! Santa brought me a panda Webkinz, Kung Fu Panda movie, and a jar of Almond Roca (I ate the whole thing today...sheesh...)

I think I have accomplished nothing today but clean up after Santa, sleep on the couch, play a little bit with my girls, and play with my Webkinz on the computer. I had good intentions of scrapbooking, but that never happened.

I thought I'd blog while the girls play in the bath tub with their bath foam and bath fizzes that Santa brought them. They each used their whole can of bath foam. Oh well....it's Christmas. They are excited to try their Hello Kitty hair dryer after their bath. I have never owned a hair dryer because I have natural curly hair and I'd look like a frizz head if I blew it dry. Rachel has felt neglected because she doesn't have a blow dryer and was so excited that Santa brought her one.

We hope you all had a great Christmas!


0 comments: